We are facing unprecedented times as an industry and as a global family. Keystone Realty is taking these matters very seriously and we have implemented recommended safety procedures for our clients.
- In compliance with Alberta Real Estate Association (AREA) we are no longer holding any Open House to the public.
- We have followed our clients requests to reduce or stopped showings on their properties including tenant occupied.
- We are providing Disinfection Baskets which includes Hand Sanitizer, Masks and gloves for showing agents and their clients.
- Current showings are restricted to only two members of the same household.
- Provide easy access and showing experience with minimum interaction by recommending that sellers leave lights on and all doors open.
- Hold Harmless forms for buyers and sellers, to disclose their potential risk.
- As per government requirements agents and their clients must wear masks during all showings.